Friday, June 10, 2011

The Favs

I would have to say that my three favorite walks from our wonderful selection of walks would have to be Westminster & St. James, Central Parks, and Bloomsbury. 

  • Westminster = I loved seeing the Dean's yard. It was very quaint and peaceful. It was also great to see Parliament, Westminster, St. James Palace. 
  • Central Parks = I loved Barclays Bikes!! The parks in London are amazing and I really enjoyed getting to see all of them in one walk! 
  • Bloomsbury = just a really fun walk. It was really relaxed and easy. We got to see the British Museum which is awesome and they had great lion statues. Bloomsbury is also a really fun area and has lots of great restaurants! 
That's it folks - no more walks!!! Hope you enjoyed them all as much as me :)

2 comments:

  1. I sort of expected Marylebone to make the top three after the way the three amigas hyped it so much, but your top 3 are all good and popular choices. I'm glad your finished with the walks and glad that you enjoyed them. I know they can feel like extra requirements sometimes, but they really do get you out in the city seeing the sites you'd otherwise miss.

    We've been so glad to have you in the program, Jessica. Best of luck with the wedding events you've got ahead of you.

    You are now officially a graduate of the London Walks course. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to have a walk in Central Parks. It looks so romantic.

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete